- What is your rate?[+]$150 per 50-minute hour for face-to-face counseling.
- Do you take insurance?[+]Whether or not you can receive reimbursement from your insurance provider depends on your plan. You will need to check with your provider as to how they treat out-of-network providers. Clients using their insurance pay the full fee at the appointment and use a receipt I provide to receive reimbursement (at their plan’s rate).
- Can I use my Flex Spending or Health Savings Account (“HSA”) to pay for counseling?[+]Yes! I encourage you to use these accounts if you have them. It is essentially like getting a tax deduction for the $ you spend on counseling.
- What are your hours?[+]
- Monday: 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8 AM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9 AM - .5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8 AM - 1:00 PM
- Where is your office?[+]My address is:
504 Autumn Springs Ct., Suite 29
Franklin, TN 37067
- Do you counsel kids?[+]
The Counseling Process
- How do we get started?[+]Email me or call me at (615) 519-9945.
In your voicemail or email to me, let me know what type of counseling you're looking for and the day(s) and/or part(s) of the day that work best for you. Once we set up a time to meet I'll send you a confirmation email with the appointment time and a link to my website that has the intake forms for you to download and fill out along with a map to my office.
- For couples, why do you want both partners there at the first session?[+]The bulk of the sessions are done with the couple together in the room. Iʼve found with couple's counseling that it has the greatest chance for success if both partners start at the same time. One reason is it creates neutral ground for both people. So when I work with a couple, I like to have the first session with them together and then after that have an individual session with each person (to get some background) before returning to couple sessions.